Last updated: February 15, 2021 Virtual Medical Education (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the VirturioMedEd website (the “Service”).
What personal data we collect and why we collect itWhile using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
Log DataWe collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
MediaIf you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Permanent and strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Sites. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services. They also remember your login details and password, so you don’t have to type them in every time you use the Sites.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These are cookies that allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Sites when they are using them. These cookies help us to improve the way our Sites work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are cookies that are used to recognize you when you return to our Sites. These cookies enable us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, recognize your as subscriber, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). Additional cookies are also collected when you publish an article or a comment on the Sites.
- Targeting cookies. These are cookies that are used to record your visit to our Sites, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Sites and the advertising displayed on the Sites more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that expire when the browser is closed.